Hybrid compact mixer / 4×4 USB interface with FX
ZEDi-10FX combines the robustness and hands-on control of an analogue mixer with a high quality 4 x 4 USB interface and an outstanding multi-model FX unit, making it a perfect all-round choice for musicians, recording artists and venues. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZEDi-10FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey.
The studio quality, 24-bit / 96kHz, 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC without the need for any extra equipment. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. ZEDi-10FX includes a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath’s acclaimed in-house effects aficionados.
Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of ZEDi-10FX’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply