Scaled to fit 1/4 size violin with a playing length of 10 1/2 inches (265mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches providing unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
Prelude violin strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.
- APPEALING TONE: the best-sounding steel core string available
- UNBEATABLE RELISIENCE: engineered for unparalleled longevity and durability
- PROFESSIONAL PLAYABILITY: balanced tension for a comfortable feel
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION: classical, fiddle, jazz, and alternative styles
- INDUSTRY STANDARD DESIGN: Prelude is the world's best-selling steel core string
MODEL: J810 1/4MM