UHF Wireless Dual Bodypack Microphone System K Frequency Band
• Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis.
• Compact discrete antenna that recess when not in use.
• Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence
of connectivity and audio source.
• UHF Frequency Operation
• Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and
flexibility of use.
- Professional balanced XLR discrete
- Professional balanced XLR mixed output
- Professional 1⁄4 inch output for easy output to a guitar amp or mixer
equipped with 1⁄4 inch input connections.
• Handheld transmitter outfitted with mute and on positions for flexibility
• Battery life of >10hrs.
• Handheld transmitter features battery life indicator.
• All Bodypack systems ship with WXGTR guitar cable and WXHW
condenser headworn mic included in the system.
K = 543.1MHz / 554.5MHz
Frequency Band: UHF
Frequency Response: 50Hz – 18KHz
Dynamic Range: >105 dB
Sensitivity: -105 dB (12dB SINAD)
Output Connectors: (2) XLR Balanced, 1 TRS 1/4”
TXGXLUB Body Pack Transmitter
Transmit Power: 10mW
Power Requirements: “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: >10 hours (alkaline)
Connector: Accepts TA4F-type