The TAMA LMP1455SMP is a 14"x 5.5" snare drum is a great example of what the S.L.P. series concept is all about. The combination of this choice hardwood shell, Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snare Wire , and triple-flanged Sound Arc Hoop results in a fully open and resonant sounding drum.
The Tama S.L.P. Super Maple 14" Snare Drum is a professional snare drum featuring a 7mm maple shell, chrome hardware and an Evans Hazy 300 batter head.
Sound Arc Steel Hoops
S.L.P. Classic Maple snare drum will be fitted with Tama’s new Sound Arc Hoops, inspired by the so-called "stick saver hoops" which were used on select vintage snare drums. The edges of the Sound Arc Hoops bend inward to enhance the natural tone of the drum and offer increased sensitivity, precision, and control.
- Color: Antique Maple
- Shell: 100% Maple 8-ply, 7mm
- Lug: Brass Tube Lug
- Snares: 20 Strand Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Steel Snares
- Finish: Antique Maple finish with Chrome hardware
- Type: Snare
- Shell (Depth x Diameter): 5.5" x 14"
- Shell Construction: 8-ply, 7mm
- Shell Material: All Maple
- Hoops: Sound Arc Hoops
- Color: Maple
- Finish: Antique Maple