PVXp™ 12 DSP 830-Watt 12 inch Powered Speaker
The PVXp 12 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 830 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels.
This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 12" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet. This is coupled with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1.4" titanium diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 12 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4" TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Peavey Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- RX™ 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- 12" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- Weight: 42.00 lb(19.051 kg)
Peavey item 03616450