FREE SHIPPING on this guitar!
Composite Acoustics Cargo High Gloss Charcoal Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar w/ CA Gigbag
Mahogany? Sitka Spruce? Maple?
WRONG! The Composite Acoustics Cargo Acoustic Guitar is made of Carbon Fiber, no wood is used anywhere in the guitar. Handcrafted in the USA, this guitar is able to play in any climate, without having to wait for it to acclimate to the new environment. Its high gloss finish, paired with the offset sound hole, gives this guitar a unique look and sound.
At PC Sound, we check out our instruments and provide a general setup prior to listing them online to ensure the instrument is in the best possible condition. However, sometimes a minor adjustment may be needed once it arrives to you due to shipping, or individual preferences. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
From the Manufacturer
A travel size instrument that sounds like a full size guitar? Impossible! Our Cargo is comfortable to play anywhere, from the forests of Oregon to the foothills of the Catskill mountains, and even in your favorite armchair. Finely appointed and incredibly durable, the Cargo is ready when you are. It easily fits airline overheads or anywhere space is tight. It's a portable guitar with the playability, sound and satisfaction of a full size guitar.Features
Thank you for viewing our listing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All Composite Acoustically Tailored™ construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- 22.75" scale length
- 14 fret to the body Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (no truss rod adjustments needed, EVER!)
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials for maximum sound transfer
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long-term stability
- Impervious to climate for consistent performance, wherever you go
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians and craftsmen
- Proprietary Reinforced Polymer Fretboard with 21 medium stainless steel frets, top dots & side dots
- 15 degree headstock pitch
- With Elixr® Nanoweb® strings, .012-.053
- CA gig bag included
- Offset sound hole with integrated top bracing technology™ (IBT™)
- Ultra-Precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Weight Packed: 9.81 lb(4.45 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.5"(39.37 cm)
- Height Packed: 38.5"(97.79 cm)
- Depth Packed: 7.25"(18.415 cm)