Limited Time - FREE SHIPPING from manufacturer & bonus song sheets!
- “Fun to Play” & “Easy to Learn”…you will be jamming in minutes
- Note Range: G4 to G5 (8 notes)
- Authentic, High Quality Steel Drum that produces pleasant tropical musical sounds, matching the quality of a professional Steel Drum at an affordable price.
- For all ages and musical abilities - Adults, Kids 3+ & Classroom; integrates easily into existing curriculum on its own or along with Orff, Ukulele, and many more!
- Versatile entry- to-intermediate instrument fantastic for: Family Recreational Music Making, Poolside Jamming, Played with other Instruments, Worship Music, Classroom Music Education (K-8), Special Needs, Music Therapy etc.
- Can’t read music?...No Problem Mon! The notes on the drum & song books are marked with the note letter.
- Fantastic Gift Item – Bring the Islands Home!
- Ready-To-Play Kit packaged in a portable carrying case; Pan, Mallets, Height Adjustable/Collapsible Tube Floor Stand. FREE Downloadable Beginner’s Guide & Song Book includes play-along songs, techniques & history.
- MADE-in-USA by Panyard, World Leaders and Innovators in the Steel Pan Artform for over 30 years; “Best in Show” and “Best Tools for Schools” awarded by NAMM.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only purple, pink, and blue come with feet.
So easy to play you will be jamming in minutes! The Jumbie Jam is an Authentic, High Quality Steel Drum that is “Fun to Play” and “Easy to Learn”. Great for all ages and musical abilities - you will be astounded by the quality of this spirited instrument. It produces pleasant tropical musical sounds, matching the quality of a professional Steel Pan at an affordable price. Bring the Islands home!
Can’t read music?...no problem; the notes on the Pan and song books are marked by the note letter. Great for entry-to-intermediate skill levels, enjoyed by Adults & Kids 3+; Family Recreational Music Making, Played with other Instruments, Poolside Jamming, Worship Music, Music Therapy etc.
Parents love this instrument for their kids. Playing the JJ ignites all areas of child development, helping body and mind work together - stimulates concentration, motor skills, rhythm & creativity. Adults love it too! This hip instrument can be played as an intermediate instrument or just hanging poolside. Makes a Wonderful Gift Item!
Teachers - the JJ is fantastic for the classroom easily integrating into existing curriculum on its own or along with Orff, Ukulele, and many more! Best suited for K-8 in the General Music Classroom, but is also very successful in other programs such as Special Needs, Enrichment Programs, Music Therapy, After School and Performances.
The JJ is MADE-IN- USA by Panyard, World Leaders in Steel Pan Musical Instruments & Accessories for over 30+ years. Utilizing their innovations of the Steel Pan Art-Form, they specially designed the JJ as a durable, high quality entry-to-intermediate instrument. Awarded "Best in Show" & "Best Tools for Schools" by The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
Your Ready-To-Play Kit is delivered in a portable carrying case which includes: 16” diameter Steel Pan with one octave in the key of G, Mallets, Tube Floor Stand, which is height adjustable to accommodate any size player – the stand is also collapsible and fits easily back into the carrying case, making your kit portable and easy to store. The FREE Downloadable Beginner’s Guide-Song Book includes 5 Play-Along Audio Tracks + instrument care instructions, playing techniques, history of the Steel Pan and the culture surrounding it. Additional Song Books and Instructional Guides are available.
The Jumbie Jam is named after a character in Trinidadian folklore; the “Jumbie.” This mischievous and playful spirit grabs hold of you, compelling you to do a particular thing. What you are urged to do depends on the type of Jumbie that bites you. You have now been bitten by the Pan Jumbie, giving you the “Jumbie to Jam!”
- Pan Diameter: 16 inches
- Notes: 8
- Key: G Major G4 to G5
- Height (stand highest position): 38 inches
- Height (stand lowest position): 20 inches
- Width (with stand fully assembled):18 inches
- JJ Fully assembled weight: 5.5 pounds
JJ Carrying Case Specifications
- Width: 17 inches
- Height: 4 inches
- Length: 24 inches
- Weight (fully packed): 7 pounds
Choking Hazard - Small Parts Included
30 Day Manufacturers Guarantee No Fee Return Policy 30 Day Return Policy is void if any problems are caused by the following: Abuse - playing extremely hard or with inappropriate mallets or other striking devices 1) Neglect 2) Accident – such as dropping or scratching the Pan 3) Modifications 4) Attempts to Retune – any attempt to retune any note 5) Tuning by a technician not authorized by Panyard.
One Year Warranty Panyard will replace the Pan if chipping or flaking of the finish occurs. Warranty is void if any problems are caused by: 1) Abuse 2) Neglect 3) Accident 4) Modifications 5) Attempts to Retune 6)Tuning by a technician not authorized by Panyard.