With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E5 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25.4 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 80 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 102 dB of sound