The SX1115-RT provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video and computer equipment. The units are 20-amp load-capable and have 8 standard grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on) plus a front-panel courtesy outlet.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode surge suppression technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry and MOV-hybrid designs. It has zero let-through voltage, provides reliable protection, and stops multiple surges of up to 6,000 volts and unlimited surge current without producing ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
The units also feature advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering circuitry for additional power conditioning, and COUVS catastrophic over/ under-voltage shutdown circuitry to prevent damage from brownouts and line-fault events.
The SX1115-RT meets the most demanding government purchase specifications for branch circuit surge suppressors. Its A-1-1 rating means dependable protection from destructive spikes, surges and inductive transients.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Front panel courtesy outlet
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Remote turn-on
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Load Rating: 15A
- Voltage Rating: 120V
- Power Requirement (no load): 15 watts
- Surge Let-Through Voltage (6000-volt surge): 0 volts
- UL 1449 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000 surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, B3 pulse.
- Measured suppressed voltage: 170volts, no failures
- Federal Guidelines: Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CIDA-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50-ohm load): >30dB 80kHz - 50MHz; 37 dB @ 100kHz; 56 dB @ 300 kHz; 75 dB @ 3MHz; 46 dB @ 30MHz
- EMI/RFI Filter, Common Mode (50-ohm load): 30dB 700kHz - 20 MHz; 23 dB @ 300 kHz; 32 dB @ 1MHz; 50db @ 5MHz; 32 dB @ 20MHz
- Temperature Range: 5º to 35º C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% r.h., non-condensing
- Agency Listings: ETL (UL 1449-2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 10.5" (4.5 x48.3 x 26.7 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)