Evans™ G2™ snare heads feature two plies of 7mil film ensuring consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack make small toms sing and floor toms growl.
Evans coated G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability, which also delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance.
Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force and extends the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum.
The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound.
- 14" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell