Hydraulics are famously easy to tune, making them a perfect fix for troublesome drums and players with little tuning experience.
Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force and is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum.
The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound.
- 22" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of clear film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- The only oil-filled drum head on the market
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA